Successful growth oriented software/cloud CEO. Consistent track record of results through attracting and building strong teams, creating winning strategies, setting focused goals, and driving crisp execution.
I’ve been lucky enough to have had an opportunity to work with some great companies and terrific leaders. I’ve learned an enormous amount and couldn’t be prouder of the teams we’ve built and what we’ve done together. A sampling of the highlights to date include:
– Building the new leader in data integration and data integrity with Talend. Grew revenue by 5x and ARR by 6x to $250M in 6+ years, taking the company public in 2016.
– Building the strongest team in our category at Rapid7, delivering by far the fastest growth relative to our competitors and creating the leading company by new sales. Grew revenue by 10x in 4.5 years to $50M.
– Turning around Microsoft’s SQL Server business from a temporary plateau to once again the fastest growing of Microsoft’s major businesses, highlighted in 8 consecutive Microsoft quarterly earnings reports. Grew business from $1.5B to $2.5B in 3 years.
– Starting a company with three other co-founders to deliver a Saas analytics business in 2000. No one made money on the ultimate sale (including the founders with our large personal investments) but I developed a new appreciation and respect for what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
– Leading Microsoft’s Exchange Server Program Management team as we became the dominant email platform, growing share from 40% to 60% and eclipsing Lotus Notes.