Data Management Summit
The Data Management Summit explores the shift to the new world where data is redefining the operating model and firms are seeking to unlock value via data transformation projects for enterprise gain and competitive edge.
The exciting world of AI, ML and blockchain is starting to deliver revolutionary change. We’ll cut through the hype and show you how you can get your data and data infrastructure ready to take advantage of new capabilities and explore the impact of these technologies on how data is managed through the enterprise.
2020 topics include:
- Data driven transformation
- Getting data ready to deliver business benefits and data products
- Managing data in the cloud
- New tools for managing data: business glossaries; data catalogs; metadata repositories; data dictionaries
- Building an enterprise knowledge graph
- Establishing trust – Navigating the maze of data privacy, security and personal data
- Managing unstructured data and extracting value
- Data lineage to drive compliance and as a business imperative
- Responding to regulation: CCAR, AML/KYC, SFTR, FRTB, GDPR, CCPA
- An update on global standards and identifiers to improve transparency and risk management