15th – 16th October 2015: Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services
Hyatt Regency, Jersey City, New Jersey
The Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services will bring together 80 C-Level and VP / Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing and Digital Strategy to meet, discuss and benchmark against some of the most successful financial institutes in the US.
Are you Ready for the Next Generation Customer?
Whilst many financial services companies know that the key to competitive success in the industry is their customer experience, many are missing the opportunity to develop a customer strategy that is truly reflective of the customers needs. Increasing amounts of data, rapidly evolving technology and rising customer expectations mean delivering a consistent and holistic customer experience is paramount to the success of the industry as whole.
So how do you connect the dots and deliver an excellent customer experience?
The Exchange is an outstanding opportunity for you to learn from industry leaders and with just two days out of the office you’ll save months and potentially years of strategy heartache.
Join North America’s leading minds in customer and brand experience to discuss:
- Effectively managing the migration to online and mobile banking
- Extracting maximum value from social media to ensure a holistic customer experience
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory environment
- Implementing appropriate processes and channel strategies to counter changes in consumer behaviour
- Moving from ‘big data’ to actionable insight to drive continuous business improvements
- Embedding customer centricity through effective people engagement, motivation and training
If you are passionate about securing the future of your business through the customer experience you provide, if you have ideas to share, opinions on what needs to change and an ability to make things happen, then the Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services is the event for you.
Further information about the speakers, agenda and attending as a delegate or a solution provider can be found at http://bit.ly/1EfECxQ
For more information or to register:
Tel: +44 207 368 9484