Tradepass to host World Financial Innovation Series for ASEAN
Southeast Asia has emerged as a Fintech Hotspot and a recent digital economy report indicates huge growth opportunity for digital financial services in the region. Recognising this huge potential in the FinTech sector, TRADEPASS is bringing the 6th Edition World Financial Innovation Series to ASEAN on the 7–8 April 2021.
Focused on the theme, ‘Revolutionizing Banking and Financial Services in ASEAN’, World Financial Innovation Series 2021: LIVE — ASEAN will bring together 1500+ participants including BFSI leaders, key decision makers, c-level experts/influencers from 200+ top organisations and government authorities along with 20+ world-class solution providers from the industry.
In South Asian countries like Indonesia, a number of technology firms have acquired small banks. This, in turn, has acted as a catalyst for fintech entrants to understand the potential and competition in the banking market in ASEAN.
With endless networking opportunities, the virtual summit is an unmissable event to learn about the latest FinTech developments, market dynamics, business issues and best practices that are critical to fuel the economies of the 10 countries.
“I am keen to explore some of the latest technologies and WFIS 2021: LIVE — ASEAN is definitely a good platform to help facilitate this”, says the CISO of Maybank, Mr. Marlon Sorongon.
Some of the Esteemed Speakers include:
- Ivan Mortimer-Schutts, Senior Financial Sector Specialist, IFC, World Bank Group
- Millie Gillon, Managing Director & Global Head of Client Experience, Standard Chartered Bank
- Kaspar Situmorang, EVP Digital Banking Development & Operation, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Marlon Sorongon, CISO, Maybank
- Arivuvel Ramu, CTO, Tonik Bank
- David Hardoon, Senior Advisor for Data and Artificial Intelligence, UnionBank of the Philippines
- Kaustab Roy, Senior Payment & Solution Architect, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Sugumar Munisamy, Head of Operations strategy and Digitalization, AmBank Group
- Hemant Dujari, Principal Product Manager, Finastra
- Samoj Panicker, Head, Compliance Surveillance Data and Analytics, Standard Chartered Bank
- Christian Angkasa, Head of Analytics & Decision Making, Bank OCBC
- Fred Lim, Country Head — Retail Banking, United Overseas Bank
- Mark Ian Pacay, Regional Head of Customer Operations, AXA
- Birendra Balakrishnan, Sales Engineering Manager — Asia, Sitecore
- Kerim Alain Bertrand, SVP, Global Sales & Marketing SmartMessage
- Owen Gan, Regional VP Sales, Apptio
- Randy Montesa, Head of Card & Electronic Banking, Landbank of the Philippines
- Yendra Tirta Perdana Go, Chief Data Officer, AXA
- Sonny Supriyadi, Head — Pricing and Data Analytics, Maybank
- Charles Manuel, Managing Partner, Etragr Partners
- Lee Ann Tan, Regional Manager, APAC, SmartMessage
- Thomas Roth, CTO, CREALOGIX
- Samson Radovan, Head of Business Transformation, AIA
- Stanley Park, Managing Director & Head of Legal APAC, Scotiabank
- Gunneet Singh, Head of Products & Customer Engagement, Ubank
- Anand Subbaraman, SVP and General Manager, Retail Banking, Finastra
- Manohar Chadalavada, MD, Global Head Servicing & Transacting Journey, Retail Innovation & Fintechs, Standard Chartered Bank
- Dr. Fan Yang, Principal Data Scientist, Munich Re
- David Brown, Head of Payments Asia Pacific Global Consulting Solutions, Finastra
- Juan M. Rincon-Cortes Managing Director – South East Asia Head of Legal & Asia Pacific Employment General Counsel, Citi.
Companies like Apptio, Sitecore, CREALOGIX, SmartMessage, Finastra and Freshworks will be there to showcase their latest technologies catering to the digital transformation of the BFSI sector in the ASEAN region.
More information is available on asean.worldfis.com