Many of the interviews for this issue were conducted when the world was a very different place… not that long ago! But if you look at our spine-tingler on our printed edition, “Life is 10 percent what happens to us, and 90 percent how we react to it.” So with that, we at Fintech Finance are very pleased to present, The Paytech Magazine!
Payments as an industry has reacted to Covid-19 with imagination and fortitude, under some extraordinary pressures. We look at cross-border payments, we look at payment choice, you want to know about KYC and regtech? We have it!
In this edition we go deep into financial inclusion, looking at some of the innovative ways that some untapped markets can create incredible products that the world really needs right now.
Lastly, it couldn’t be The Paytech Magazine without looking at the launch of The Paytech Book!
** Working from home? For a hard copy, please either update your address or subscribe HERE
In this edition, we feature… drum roll…
- Ron Delnevo, Cash and Card Consultants
- Santosh Tripathy, Smartstream
- Mark Bradbury, Apply Financial… now Accuity!
- David White, Accuity
- Mitch Trehan, Banking Circle
- Lu Zurawski, ACI Worldwide
- Rutherford Wilson, Trulioo
- FSRA, Chris Kiew-Smith
- Jamie Cooke, Alison Donnelly & Tony Brown, fscom
- Sara Kocianski, 11:FS
- Norah Ikoh, Kuda Bank
- Norris Koppel, Monese
- Shachar Bialick, Curve
- Tory Jackson, Galileo
- Stefan Moller, Klar
- Jorge Madrigal, Belvo
- Anders la Cour, Banking Circle
- Andy Ramsden, G+D
- Hamza Khan, Suburbia
- Bart Leurs, Rabobank
- Benoit Legrand, ING
- Stephen Walsh, Sensedia
- Kjetil Sørtun, Sparebanken Vest
- Paul Walvik-Joynt & Georg Olav Ramstad, Nets
- David Alexandre Salvall, Zeipt
- Xpollens, Fabrice Denèle
- Jamie Broadbent, RBS International
- Ciaran Chu, ACI Worldwide
- Lisa Frazier, Wells Fargo
- Mantas Katinas, Invest Lithuania
- Marius Jurgilas, Bank of Lithuania
- The Paytech Book review
… what a line up!