Orca Offers Free Shares to Anyone Who Uses the Platform
Orca, a UK investment app, offers a range of free shares from the London Stock Exchange up to £200 worth for all its users who invite their friends to the app by using a referral code.
Orca’s referral programme has been a great success with many of its customers receiving free stocks. The programme has started after the app’s official launch and the pre-launch giveaway.
With over 16,000 users onboard, Orca provides free stocks up to £200 worth for everyone who invites their friends to the application.
Conditions for participation are quite simple:
- users need to register, pass through the KYC procedure and open a GIA
- get a unique referral code in a user’s profile
- invest in 3 or more different assets with different tickers
- share the code with friends
A user gets a free share each time:
- their friend (colleague, subscriber, etc) passes the KYC with opening a GIA
- invest in 3 different assets as well
Having that said, by the means of the referral programme, Orca wants to attract more users and allow them to enjoy a smooth and easy investing experience.