As our lives become hyper-connected and customer expectations increase, the imperative on insurance carriers to deliver automated services with a 360° customer view is increasing. It is also now undeniable that AI machine learning and other innovative technologies are the only means through which insurance carriers will be able to meet customer demands at scale, whilst ensuring they remain efficient and profitable.
Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual (May 27– 28, Online Edition) will bring together innovation and business unit executives to take full control of embedding technologies, exploring how leveraging technologies such as AI, IoT, blockchain and automation can help create valuable, relevant insurance products and services, delivered with a seamless experience.
Join this industry-leading summit for exclusive insights on:
- Implement new technologies such as AI, Chatbots, Automation: Learn real-life examples of how insurance carriers connect new technologies with their traditional systems
- Going from a tech and data working to driving business outcomes: How to demonstrate the benefits of using AI and machine learning including greater unparalleled insights into your customer behaviors
- Improve product design, distribution & CX: Enhance the customer experience using chatbots, and use AI to put contextual, personalized products in front of your customers
- The future of insurance: enhance the role of insurance in customers’ lives by moving from risk-mitigation to risk-reduction in a hyper-connected environment
- Create an innovation engine within your organization: induce a culture of forward-thinking innovation throughout and remove internal friction by streamlining transformation initiatives enterprise-wide