The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) has announced a new STARTUP Membership Level that will provide ATM businesses with all the benefits of a Regional Associate Level membership for just $500 ‒ in order to provide cost-savings during this economic downturn.
“Typically, we only extend a special membership offer once a year,” said ATMIA Global Director, Finance & Member Services Sharon Lane. “But this is certainly not shaping up to be a ‘typical’ year and we wanted to do something special to provide extra support to members, just like we did during the financial crisis of 2008-2009.”
The best offer ATMIA has ever put forward, this limited time membership represents a 60 percent discount from regular prices and is $100 less than the Small Business Level membership, but with more benefits.
- Access to ATMIA’s volunteer-run committees to address ATM issues, legislation, guidelines and more
- Participation in the ATM & Cash Revival Plan and Next Gen initiative
- The ability to add unlimited staff to receive vital industry updates including newsletters
- ATMIA’s robust online vendor directory with 12,000+ members
- The organizations must have member-to-member connection resource
- Discounts to future ATMIA events – both in-person and virtual
- Critical industry education including white papers, best practices guidelines and free webinars
- Discounts on ATMIA Academy Certification and Training
- Access to regional Advocacy Alerts
- The ability to promote your business via posting of press releases, blogs and videos
“We understand our industry’s circumstances this year,” said Mike Lee, ATMIA CEO. “This new membership level will help businesses throughout the ATM industry to gain access to the connections, knowledge and advocacy that can help them survive and thrive as we slowly emerge from this pandemic together.”