Our expert hosts, Simon Taylor and Adam Davis, are joined by some new and returning guests to talk about the latest goings-on in the world of fintech, financial services and banking. This week’s guests include:
- Andrew Bud – Founder and CEO, IProov
- Livia Benisty – Global Head of Business AML at Banking Circle
- Jamie Campbell – CEO of Fronted
Together, they cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Natwest and RBS suffer outages on Black Friday (04:37)
- Goldman taps the brakes on Marcus expansion in the UK (10:55)
- Zopa secures last-minute licence renewal (15:45)
- First Direct tops the charts twice in a week (24:26)
- Apple Pay speeds up payments on the tube (35:20)
- Monzo announce their US CEO (40:40)
- Roger Federer coins make a mint (46:30)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!