Our expert hosts, David Brear and Will White, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week’s guests include:
- Nicolas Kopp – US CEO, N26
- Asya Bradley – VP Partnerships, Socure
- Collin Galster – Head of Business Development at Nova Credit
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Samsung Pay launches US international money transfers (04:24)
- Credit Karma moves into savings (07:37)
- Brex’s launches its Cash management account (17:06)
- OakNorth appoint ex Google exec as their platform business CEO (27:42)
- NatWest trials UK’s ‘first’ biometric credit card (37:54)
- HSBC to axe up to 10,000 jobs in cost-cutting drive (41:13)
- Stocks and Scares: Financial jargon brings Brits out in a sweat (48:19)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
- Samsung Pay gets international money transfers and virtual debit ca…
- Credit Karma moves into savings
- Brex Launches a New Cash Management Account to Nab More of the Traditional Lenders’ Market Share | PaymentsJournal
- OakNorth appoints Google exec Sunil Chandra CEO, platform business
- NatWest trials UK’s ‘first’ biometric credit card
- Subscribe to read | Financial Times
- Stocks and Scares: Financial jargon brings Brits out in a sweat
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!